Our modern approach means that we use the best technology for the task in hand. This is an exclusive opportunity for a dynamic and creative Software Developer to join an inventive start-up company based in Japan, run by a great team of foreigners and Japanese.
We are looking for someone who will manage both our front and back end, with creativity to solve the daily issues we face.
Salary (after taxes): 280,000 YEN / month + transportation (max. 10,000 YEN). (Negotiable if highly skilled applicant).
Contract period: 1 year or longer.
Position available from: October 2017
Location: Wako-shi, Narimasu station (Tokyo).
Minimum required skills:
- English or French native, with conversational level in English or Japanese.
- Technology: HTML5, CSS3, JS, Ruby, Ruby on rails.
- 2 years experience required.
- CMS (online shops) > Shopify
- CMS (blogs) > Wordpress
- Ruby on rails
- Framework tools
- VBA (we're trying to get rid of it !)
Full time 40h / week.
Paid leave: 10 days plus national holidays
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Building and improving websites and apps.
- Adding new features.
- Defining engineering road map.
- Designing, coding and testing your technical solutions.
- Recognizing system deficiencies and implementing effective solutions.
- Ensuring coding standards.
Who are we looking for?
- An academically high-achieving, recent computer science graduate, with previous software development experience of at least 2 years.
- Ideally a polyglot with experience in Ruby, Ruby on Rails OR in website development.
- Someone capable to develop web products across a variety of stacks and build web-crawlers.
- Someone with good skills in object orientated programming, analysis and design.
- Someone who is looking for a real challenge.
- A team player with maturity & the ability to work autonomously.
What do we offer?
- Assistance with Japan working visa procedures.
- Support in finding an apartment in Japan.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Excellent training.
- Free lunches (open Kitchen).
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse international team and a profitable company with a start-up mindset
- An incredible opportunity for a computer science graduate with development experience to join a small Japanese company that has the flexibility of a foreign company.
- A position that can also be a great stepping stone for a future career in Japan.
Send your application with resume and cover letter via email.
We answer all applications within 2 business days.
- Mail : email@example.com