Our modern approach means that we use the best technology for the task in hand. This is an exclusive opportunity for a dynamic and creative Software Developer to join an inventive start-up company based in Japan, run by a great team of foreigners and Japanese.
We are looking for either a software/app developer or a web developer to join our team
Salary: 250,000 YEN / month + transportation (max. 10,000 YEN).
Contract period: 1 year or longer, depending on the developer's project success.
Position available from: May 2017
Location: Wako-shi, Narimasu station (Tokyo).
Minimum required skills:
- English or French native, with business level in English or Japanese.
- Technology: HTML5+CSS3+JS and/or Ruby+Ruby on rails.
- 2 years experience required in web development or software development with Ruby
- CMS (online shops) > Shopify
- CMS (blogs) > Wordpress
- Ruby on rails
- Framework tools
Full time 40h / week.
Paid leave: 10 days plus national holidays
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Building and improving products
- Adding new features to existing products
- Defining engineering road map
- Designing, coding and testing your technical solutions
- Recognizing system deficiencies and implementing effective solutions
- Ensuring coding standards
Who are we looking for?
- An academically high-achieving, recent computer science graduate, with previous software development experience of at least 2 years.
- Someone capable to develop web products across a variety of stacks and build web-crawlers
- Someone with excellent skills in object orientated programming, analysis and design
- Someone who is looking for a real challenge
- A team player with commercial maturity & the ability to work autonomously
- You'll take part in your own side projects.
What do we offer?
- Assistance with Japan working visa procedures
- Support in finding an apartment in Japan
- Friendly atmosphere
- Excellent training
- Free lunches (open Kitchen).
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse international team and a profitable company with a start-up mindset
- An incredible opportunity for a computer science graduate with development experience to join a small Japanese company
- A position that can also be a great stepping stone for a future career in Japan (one of our former developer now works for Google Japan).
Send your application with resume and cover letter via email, PDF format.
We answer all applications within 3 business days.
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org